Classes & Events
- There is a minimum of 3 students per class. Beginner classes have a maximum of 6 students; most intermediate-level classes have a maximum of 8 students (Classes via Zoom may have maximums that vary by instructor). Classes are for adults unless otherwise indicated.
- Classes (including private lessons and events) must be paid in advance and are refundable if the student cancels 1 week before class begins. Credit toward a future class will be given if Yarnia is notified of your cancellation at least 48 hours before the first class begins. Cancellations must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive a refund or class credit as applicable. If a class is cancelled by Yarnia, you will receive a full refund of your class fee promptly.
- Class registration is for the full session* only. If you cannot make all sessions of a class, we suggest you sign up for a different class. No refund will be issued for missed classes or after a class series has begun. *(Except for our Intermediate classes which have a 4, 5, or 6 class option.)
- We are unable to offer make-up sessions unless a session is cancelled due to instructor illness or inclement weather.
- For project-based classes we require your yarn to be purchased at Yarnia. A 10% discount will be given on yarn and fiber purchased for use in our classes. For technique classes (e.g., Fixing mistakes, Short rows, Magic Loop) you are welcome to purchase yarn at Yarnia and use the class discount; you may also use yarn you already own.